What are the three C’s in a healthy relationship?
A strong and healthy relationship is built on the three C’s: Communication, Compromise and Commitment. Think about how to use communication to make your partner feel needed, desired and appreciated.
How do you keep a relationship strong?
ways to keep your relationship strong and healthy.
- Greet each other when you come home.
- Schedule a weekly check-in.
- Don’t forget to date your spouse.
- Share your daily highs and lows.
- Find something you appreciate about your spouse every day.
- Tell your partner often why you love them.
- Look each other in the eyes.
- Spend time together without technology.
How can you make a relationship last longer?
Make Sure Your Relationship Lasts by Doing These 7 Things
- Be present. Try to always be present.
- Get ready to work for it. Like all great things, an amazing relationship will not come easy.
- Keep the fire alive. Keep things alive by switching it up.
- Keep it fun. Have fun together.
- Remember the good.
- Learn to compromise.
- Don’t compare yourself too much to others.
What do you want in a healthy relationship?
Healthy relationships involve honesty, trust, respect and open communication between partners and they take effort and compromise from both people. There is no imbalance of power. Partners respect each other’s independence, can make their own decisions without fear of retribution or retaliation, and share decisions.