In addition to sleeping on your side or on your stomach, there are additional ways you can preserve your curls as you snooze.
- Use a silk or satin pillowcase.
- Put your hair in a ‘pineapple’
- Do twists or braids.
- Use a silk or satin bonnet or headscarf.
- Try a spritz or two of product.
11 jun. 2020
How to protect your curls at night?
- Protect curls with a silk or satin pillowcase. The best pillowcase in the world!
- Protect curly hair at night with a pineapple. This is what a p i n e a p p l e looks like!
- Try a high ponytail to protect curly hair at night.
How can I sleep without ruining my curls?
Simply pull your hair through a scrunchie but don’t double wrap it.
You do not want to create a crease in the curls by tying too tightly.
For extra protection, you can tie a silk or satin scarf around your head to keep your hair from rubbing on your pillow.
Will curls stay in overnight?
Secure with a bobby pin overnight, and gently release each in the morning for big and bouncy ringlets. When it comes to preserving longer curly hair at night, it can be time-consuming when you’d rather be in bed (or watching just one more episode on Netflix).
How do you sleep with curly hair?
Night time routine – Tips on how to sleep with curly hair –
How can I keep my hairstyle overnight?
How To Sleep On Your Hairstyle And Have It Survive Until Morning
- Don’t rely on hairspray to hold your style all night.
- Apply one pinch of baby powder or cornstarch around the hair line at the scalp before bedtime.
- Do not flatten the style.
- Create a wave.
- Go curly.
- Keep it simple.
- Wrap your head.
- An oldie, but goodie.