If you’re at the end of your lending period and you’re not finished with your audiobook, the first thing you can try is the “Renew” option. This is simple; just like at a regular library, you can choose to renew your book and extend the lending period, as long as no one else has a hold on the title.26 feb. 2021
How do I save audiobooks from OverDrive?
- Connect your MP3 player to your computer.
- Open OverDrive for Windows (desktop).
- Select an audiobook, then click Transfer.
- When the transfer wizard opens, click Next.
- When your device is detected, make sure it’s listed under “Player.” Select the part(s) you want to transfer and click Next.
How do I keep Libby audiobooks forever?
You can get the instructions from the Overdrive Help. When you download a Audio book from CWmars it will go to Overdrive for windows. Than when you download (transfer) an audio book from Overdrive via a USB cable to you mp3, the audio book will stay there forever and you can store as many as you want.
How do I remove DRM from OverDrive Audiobooks?
How to Remove DRM From Overdrive Audiobooks and Videos?
- Add Overdrive Audiobook Files to Video Files to DRM Media Converter program. Click “Add” button, then locate the audiobook files or Overdrive videos and click Open button.
- Select Output Format.
- Start to remove DRM protection from Overdrive Files.
Where does OverDrive store audiobooks?
Download the audiobook to OverDrive for Windows. Find the audiobook files on your computer. By default, you’ll find them under [My] Documents > My Media > MP3 Audiobooks.